Insuring Photographers & Production Companies since 1986
Williamson Carson Insurance Brokers has been insuring photographers and production companies since 1986. Williamson Carson provides both annual and one-off production / reshoot cover for photographers, film makers, agents, stills producers, film and commercial producers. We have designed a number of insurance packages to cover your equipment, liability, cast, props, sets and re shoot costs.
We understand that no two photographers and no two productions are the same. We would encourage you to call and speak to our experienced team. Allow us to help you create a bespoke package for your company and productions. Or if it’s out of office hours click here for a quote.
What We Insure
- All Risks Equipment Insurance
- Hired Equipment Insurance including 13 Weeks Loss of Hire
- Public Liability & Employers’ Liability
- Cast Insurance
- Production Media Insurance
- Extra Expenses Insurance
- Third Party Costs
- Props, Sets & Wardrobes
- Shoot Cash
- Office and Studio Insurance
- Personal Accident and Travel
Who We Insure
- Photographers: We provide standalone All Risks Equipment policies, Liabilities and Professional Indemnity or a combined policy including all three.
- Film and Commercial Producers: We provide both a Media Production Policy and a full Commercial Producers Indemnity policy (in line with APA contracts).
- Film Makers: Both annual and short period insurance packages for Film Makers.
- Agents and Stills Producers: We provide a specialist Media Production / Reshoot insurance cover. Our policy can be extended to include moving image cover. These policies can be bought annually or for individual shoots / productions.
Williamson Carson Insurance Brokers provides a broad range of insurance options for photographers & production companies, starting with our studio, equipment and liability policies. We also provide both annual and one-off production / re-shoot cover for production companies, which include cover for equipment and liability as standard.