Williamson Carson in partnership with Association of Illustrators

Williamson Carson & Co. Ltd was founded in 1986 to serve the insurance requirements of the media and creative industry. With nearly 40 years’ experience, managing director, Tom Carson is probably the longest serving Broker to the media industry in the UK. We ensure all types of media professionals from Photographers to Illustrators. As well as organising the insurance policies we handle all claims to ensure our clients get the best service possible.

From £300
Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, Personal Accident and Laptops/Tablets (Saving 40%
£25.00 per month excluding tax
£1,000,000 Professional Indemnity
£1,000,000 Public Liability
£2500 Laptops and tablets [£200 excess]
£10,000 Personal Accident
Apply Below
From £219
Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Laptops/Tablets (Saving 40%)
£18.20 per month excluding tax
£250,000 Professional Indemnity
£1,000,000 Public Liability
£2500 Laptops and tablets [£200 excess]
Apply Below
From £185
Professional Indemnity and Public Liability (Saving 40%)
£15.40 per month excluding tax
£100,000 Professional Indemnity
£1,000,000 Public Liability
Apply Below
From £168
Professional Indemnity (Saving 40%)
£14 per month excluding tax
£100,000 Professional Indemnity
Apply Below

Need help with an Association of Illustrators Insurance discount? contact us below:

Association of Illustrators

What can Williamson Carson & The Association of Illustrators provide their clients together?

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional indemnity insurance covers you for compensation you have to pay to your clients or any other third parties because of problems with your work. Including but not limited to:

  • breach of any duty to use reasonable care and skill
  • actual or alleged intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark infringement, trademark dilution, trade dress infringement, any act of passing-off, or any misappropriation of formats, characters, trade names, character names, titles, plots, musical compositions, voices, slogans, graphic material, or artwork.

Public Liability Insurance

Public liability insurance covers the compensation you would need to pay if a client or member of the public makes a claim against your business for bodily injury or property damage.

Laptop and Tablet Insurance

This insurance covers Laptops and tablets inside and outside the home or studio, within the UK.

Personal Accident

Personal Accident cover will pay out up to £10,000 per year if you are unable to work due to an accident.

I've been dealing with Williamson Carson for over 20 years having been introduced to them through the Association of Photographers of which I'm a member. When I've had a claim, however complex, it has been dealt with quickly and efficiently and they very much work for you. They really understand the industry and just happen to be a great bunch of people to deal with.

– Larry Bray

Tom Carson & Williamson Carson have been my insurance brokers for over 15 years. The advice and cover they provides is both comprehensive and realistic. Tom's many years insuring the photographic and film industry means he is never fazed when I throw him last minute curve balls on shoots & on the 2 occasions I have needed my insurance it was dealt with swiftly & professionally. I highly recommend Tom and his team.

– Katy Niker, Burnham Niker