Photographer Insurance

Always bespoke, always personal

Whatever your specialism or stage in your career, we make sure you have the right cover.

What cover do you need?

At a minimum, any photographer will require camera insurance. Professionals and semi-professionals also require professional indemnity and public liability insurance. Let us help you get the right cover for your needs.

Find out what you need

Contact us to create a bespoke, affordable package customised for your needs.

Key types of cover

We provide all types of cover, bespoke to you and your business.

All Risks equipment insurance
Professional indemnity insurance
Public liability insurance
Re-shoot insurance
Cyber security insurance

I've been dealing with Williamson Carson for over 20 years having been introduced to them through the Association of Photographers of which I'm a member. When I've had a claim, however complex, it has been dealt with quickly and efficiently and they very much work for you. They really understand the industry and just happen to be a great bunch of people to deal with.

– Larry Bray

Tom Carson & Williamson Carson have been my insurance brokers for over 15 years. The advice and cover they provides is both comprehensive and realistic. Tom's many years insuring the photographic and film industry means he is never fazed when I throw him last minute curve balls on shoots & on the 2 occasions I have needed my insurance it was dealt with swiftly & professionally. I highly recommend Tom and his team.

– Katy Niker, Burnham Niker